Tips for Boosting Your Immune System
We asked Dr. Salerno (board-certified family physician in New York City and Fairfield), who is a pioneer in the field of complementary medicine, to share his important tips to keep our immune systems strong during COVID-19.
– Get plenty of sleep
– Eat foods which are low in simple carbs, no sugar!
– Exercise indoors or outdoors keeping six feet away from neighbors
– Take Vitamin C 2000 mg at least daily
– Vitamin D 5000 units
– Quercitin 500 mg
– Turmeric 500
– Elderberry 500
– Echinacea 500 mg
– Zinc 30 mg
– Virgin coconut oil two teaspoons daily
– Avoid anything with ibuprofen